12 Jacko Fans Suicide

The death King Of Pop Michael Jackson create sorrow all over the world, so that the dozen fans Jacko suicide because no strong hold mourning their lost idol musicians. The fans took this Michael Jackson subsequent to the afterlife, unsparing of 12 fans have been doing it.

"This is very serious, I calculate there are 12 people who have done so. I understand they are sad, but Michael did not even want the fans took off with him." Says site manager MJJcommunity.com


They said reports that the first suicide he received came from a fan in Russia. Pavel Talalaev, who hand carve the circle to hear Jacko died. Paramedics successfully saved soul though he lost a lot of blood.

Paramedical staff who find it said. Pavel speak and do not want to be saved himself "All it's the same for me, I will suicide, this tragedy worse, I do not want to live longer. do not save the life of me, I want to with him" the speech was when Pavel. In his country, Pavel is a Jacko fans are the most similiar to his idol, while most known.

6 comments:

  1. i like Mc. Jackson becouse her society care.. I hope some people will following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is wrong man. His fans should keep on respecting him but not taking their lives because of this. I still don't think REASON that defends suicide..

    Great blog man, love it!!
    Josh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.. Why would people commit suicide just because of sadness due to MJ's death. I hate to say this but it's quite illogical.

    We must continue to live despite the fact that we lost someone dear to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...segitunya...mending doa'kan kepergiannya dan beli CD legalnya jgn yg bajakan ya ngga' mba'Irma...nice posting mba'

    ReplyDelete
  5. wew...nekad amat
    http://gooddell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey. we must remember of the music's hero

    ReplyDelete